Monday, June 30, 2014

Lobster Skin...I think Not!



As most of you know, I have very fair freckled skin and I ALWAYS get burned in all outdoor situations. I wear sunscreen constantly and the COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer™ suncreen works great especially on my scalp. I hated spraying suncreen into my hair to protect my scalp. It always made my hair feel sticky and matted.  Using the CLEARLYSheer™ Beach and Pool Spray on my scalp worked great!  I was able to spend the entire day outside and not have my hair feel sticky or matted AND no sunburn. I used the CLEARLYSheer™ Sunny Days while working in my garden and was amazed at how my skin was not burnt while I was done weeding and watering. Did I mention the smell.  It's jsut fantastic!  I don't get that "Yes, I just smothered my skin in Suncreen" smell which is a big deal since I have to apply frequently!  I would definitely suggest you go out and get some COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer™ products!!  #GetItFree  #BzzAgent

No comments: